Attention students who are learning remotely and need Internet service at home.
At Altice USA, we recognize the important role we play in providing our Optimum and Suddenlink customers with connectivity solutions, and we are committed to helping students stay connected during these challenging times caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get Altice Advantage Internet service for FREE for 60 days if:
- You live in a household with K-12 and/or college students; AND
- You do not currently have home internet access for remote learning
You’ll only pay the already discounted installation fee, and can cancel the service at any time. After your two free months, the service is only $14.99 per month. You can have an additional $5 discount for 3 months if you choose to enroll in auto-pay at time of sale.
With Altice Advantage Internet you get Internet with up to 30 Mbps download speeds, a free smart router and modem, unlimited data, and discounted installation.
Our goal is to help you stay connected during this unprecedented time by making it easier for families, seniors, and veterans to get home Internet access with Altice Advantage Internet.
Terms and conditions
Promotion subject to change or cancellation at any time.
Altice Advantage Internet brought to you by Optimum and Suddenlink
You may qualify for Altice Advantage Internet if you or a member of your household fits one of these groups:
- K-12 or college student who needs Internet access at home for remote learning due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic
- Eligible for or receives Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and 65 years of age or older
- US military veteran and receives state or federal public assistance