Optimum and Suddenlink are committed to keeping students in our communities connected with FREE Internet at home for 60 days.
At Altice USA, we recognize the important role we play in providing our Optimum and Suddenlink customers with connectivity solutions, and we are committed to helping students in our communities stay connected during these challenging times caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get Altice Advantage Internet service for FREE for 60 days if:
- You live in a household with K-12 and/or college students AND
- You do not currently have home internet access for remote learning
You'll only pay the already discounted installation fee and can cancel the service at any time. After your two free months, the service is only $14.99 per month. You can have an additional $5 discount for 3 months if you choose to enroll in auto-pay at time of sale.
With Altice Advantage Internet you get Internet with up to 30 Mbps download speeds, a free smart router and modem, unlimited data, and discounted installation.
If you live in the Optimum service area:
Sign up here
Or call to sign up at 866.200.9522.
If you live in the Suddenlink service area:
Sign up here
Or call to sign up at 888.633.0030.
Terms and conditions
Promotion subject to change or cancellation at any time.
Altice Advantage Internet brought to you by Optimum and Suddenlink
You may qualify for Altice Advantage Internet if you or a member of your household fits one of these groups:
- K-12 or college student who needs Internet access at home for remote learning due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic
- Eligible for or receives Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and 65 years of age or older
- US military veteran and receives state or federal public assistance
New Jersey residents in Sussex and Warren counties can now qualify for Altice Advantage Internet. Online applications are currently not available for this area, please call 866.203.4448 or click here for more information.